Saturday, July 17, 2010

What is Blik? It's Wall Art!

If you guys follow my twitter*, you probably already know about Blik Wall Decals.  The one I could see going fabulously on my currently naked walls is their Foxy decal ($45) based on a Threadless t-shirt. I've always had a thing for foxes. (Not familiar with Threadless? If you like being clothed, then I would suggest checking them out for your graphic t-shirt needs.)  Vinyl wall decals are a great way to decorate large sections of your wall without damaging the paint job. This is especially important if you are renting and don't want to spend a few days repainting or spackling before moving out.

Designs at Blik aren't just based on t-shirts. They also have ones that look like classic video games, giant flowers, crazy animals and pretend headboards (for when space is an issue). Some of their vinyls are made to go on non-wall stuff like iPods or computers.

Following Blik on twitter is a great way to find out about new designs and sales.  For example, on Friday everything was 15% off because they were going to a party, so I went ahead and bought a little something for above the fireplace in our living room.


Blik Website
Blik on Twitter

* I laugh every time I reference an audience. Not even my mom reads this. I doubt she reads my twitter, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment