Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cherries: they're the pits!

Building shelves and attempting to start running again (I might've promised someone I'd do a half marathon with him in October) has left me pretty sore. Thankfully I have an awesome Cherry Stone neck pillow ($30). I'm a big fan of cherries in almost every form and this neat little pillow is made out of dried cherry pits that you put in the microwave for two minutes and it provides a moist heat for your hurts. There are some that come with essential oils already inside them, but it without any additional scent it has a nice earthy smell.


Another option is the Cherry pit pad from esty ($15). This one is sports themed, which makes me happy, but they have other designs. Look forward to more cherry products on here, I have family from Traverse City, MI: Cherry Capital of the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment