Monday, October 18, 2010

The Perfect Five site

Do you enjoy finding new music, but don't want to go looking for it? Hate to ask friends for recommendations for fear of appearing ignorant of current trends or past classics? Then look no further than The Perfect Five.

Each week, The Perfect Five features five songs, one each of the following categories: Classic, Covered, Hyped, Loved and Remixed. You can veiw past selections either as weeks or just skip straight to your preferred category. My favorite is Covered (I was in a 90's cover band in college and the fascination is still there), but I'm slowly getting into Hyped and Loved. This idea that I don't have to listen to the same music that I did in 2004 is still new to me.

But hang in there. I'll catch on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment