Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Serious Problem (when it's dry)

I have a confession. When it comes to umbrellas, I have a problem. I love umbrellas. I buy them all the time (usually at Target). I think they are lovely, elegant and useful. So every time I see a unique umbrella somewhere on the web, I want it! Here are a few of my favorite umbrellas that live on my wish list:

Broadsword Umbrella ($40) from thinkgeek.com. They have other sword-umbrellas, but this one would probably the most fun in an umbrella-sword fight.



Color Wheel Umbrella ($40) from Uncommon Goods. Add a little color to a dreary, rainy day.

Or, instead of adding color, add light: LED Umbrella ($25) from thinkgeek.com.

Perhaps you need a reminder that blue skies will be here again? Try the Sky Umbrella ($48)

No comments:

Post a Comment